How to set the home page
- Revision id: 53189
- Creator: Joni
- Comment: Edited the intro paragraph, reworded the tips for setting the home page.
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox saves you time by loading the pages you visit frequently. This article shows you how to set that up.
Set or change your home page
- Open the website you want to set as your home page. If you want a blank home page, open a new tab.
- Click the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button, and release.
- Click to set this as your home page.
To load pages from your last visit, select "Show my windows and tabs from last time" in thepanel.
Restore the default home page
If you want to delete your home page customizations, this is the way to do it.
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- Select the panel.
- In the Startup box, click
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
We have answers:
- If you keep getting the "Firefox has just updated" tab every time Firefox starts, see the article Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix.
- If your home page settings are not saved, see How to fix preferences that won't save.