How to help translate Firefox OS articles
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
L10N Project Plan for Firefox OS
This document describes the basic plan for how we want to proceed with setting the English Firefox OS articles ready for L10N.
Currently, there are about 50 small articles for Firefox OS. See List of Firefox OS related Articles for a complete list of the Firefox OS English articles. Each article has some basic information about an app or setting with a screenshot, an icon, a few simple steps, and a note or tip.
For the launch of Firefox OS v1.1 we will be setting around 10 articles ready for l10n every week!
Michelle Luna will update this project plan each week and we'll be posting it to the L10n forum.
- How to set up the Firefox OS desktop build
- How to download and install apps on Firefox OS
- Change The Default Language on Firefox OS
- Add an email account to the Mail app in Firefox OS
- Clear Browsing History, Cookies and Stored Data on Firefox OS
- Firefox OS FAQ
- How to use Facebook, Google, Twitter and YouTube on Firefox OS
- Privacy and Security settings for Firefox OS
- How to use the Messages app
- Play music on Firefox OS
- Do I need to install the apps I get in the Adaptive App search results?
- How to Delete a Bookmark on Firefox OS
- How to Set Date and Time on Firefox OS
- WhatsApp alternatives for Firefox OS
- Make calls and access voicemail on Firefox OS
- Set Screen Lock on Firefox OS
- What is the Marketplace?
- How do I view all of my Hotmail or Outlook emails on Firefox OS?
- Address an Email using To, CC and BCC fields in Firefox OS
- Save battery power
You can put your name and language next to the article above to let others know that you are working on the translation.