Delete your Firefox Account
- Visit https://accounts.firefox.com/signin.
- Log in to your account if you haven't already.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button next to Delete Account.
- Enter your password to confirm.
- Click the red button. Once you do this, your account will be permanently deleted.
You will return to the sign up page displaying a message saying Account deleted successfully.
Delete sync data
You can also delete synced data on a device you are logged into with your Firefox Account if you don't wish to delete your Firefox Account.