With Firefox Relay you can reuse the masks you have created to register or log in to other websites.
Use an existing mask to log in or register on a website
The Firefox Relay icon will appear in the email field when you visit a website. Click it to see a list of recently used masks:
If the Firefox Relay icon doesn't show up:
- Right-click on the email field and hover over Firefox Relay in the menu that appears.
- Hover over Recent masks.
- Select the mask you want to reuse from the list of recent masks.
Use the same mask every time you log in to a website
Firefox Relay remembers the mask you used to log in to a website, so you don't have to manually enter it every time.
- Right-click on the email field.
- Hover over Firefox Relay.
- Select Use existing mask from this site…