Firefox Reader View for clutter-free web pages
- Revision id: 94750
- Creator: Joni
- Comment: removed "reading list"
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: jsavage
Reader View is a Firefox feature that strips away clutter like buttons, ads and background images, and changes the page's text size, contrast and layout for better readability. Reader View settings are easily customizable to fit your reading preferences.
View a page in Reader View
- If a page is available in Reader View, the Reader View icon
will appear in the address bar.
- Click on the Reader View icon. The icon will turn orange when the page is in Reader View.
Modify Reader View settings
Options will appear to the left when you view a page in Reader View:
Reader View Options:
- : Exit Reader View.
- : Adjust the text size, font and contrast in Reader View.
- : Add a page to Pocket.