Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks
- Revision id: 733
- Creator: Chris Ilias
- Comment: s/This allows you to manager/This allows you to manage
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization by: AnonymousUser
Exported Bookmarks can be used as a backup or for importing into another web browser.
- For instructions specific to these other browsers, see Export bookmarks to Internet Explorer, Export bookmarks to Opera, Export bookmarks to Safari, and Exporting data to SeaMonkey.
- For instructions on moving your Firefox data to another installation of Firefox, see Moving your Firefox bookmarks and settings.
- On the menu bar,At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and choose .
- The Library window will open. This allows you to manage your bookmarks. In the Library window, click on the
menu and choose .
- The Export Bookmark window will appear. Choose a spot to save your exported bookmarks that you can remember. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
Your bookmarks are successfully exported from Firefox and are now ready to be imported into another web browser.