Buddy Program - Knowledge base overview
This article is to help buddies teach their trainees how to work with the Knowledge base in a structured, efficient manner. Below is a checklist which buddies should cover with their trainees and some links that buddies can give to their trainees or use themselves.
This is a list of everything your trainee needs to know. It's recommended to go through this list when working with your trainee.
- Navigating the knowledge base.
- Using the article editor.
- Basic markup.
- Uploading images and video.
- How to structure an article.
- Using templates.
- Editing article descriptions.
- Creating a new article.
Below are links that may be useful to you or your trainee.
- Getting Started with the Knowledge Base
- Documentation statusboard
- Markup cheat sheet
- Articles that need to be updated
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1bPqmxq