I just updated to 4.0 and I no longer see the "lock" when I access my bank; where is it shown now?
On my previous version of Firefox when I accessed my bank account and other private websites an icon of a lock appeared somewhere on the pane. Since I updated to version 4.0, the icon no longer appears, and I will not proceed to access my private accounts without knowing the site is secure. Where does the "lock" appear on version 4.0?
The lock was rolled into the How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?. Which is in the address bar if the area near the site icon in the address bar is blue or green you are on a secure connection. You should make sure the site name in blue or green matches the site you expect to be visiting.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 18
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
Lokhu kwaqala ngenkathi...
I updated to version 4.0 today.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Pando Web Installer
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
The lock was rolled into the How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?. Which is in the address bar if the area near the site icon in the address bar is blue or green you are on a secure connection. You should make sure the site name in blue or green matches the site you expect to be visiting.
You must be one of Firefox's volunteer superheroes. You solved my problem and concerns. Thanks so very much for your detailed advice. Thanks, too, for providing the link to the Site Identity Button. I printed it out for future use. Regards.