Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

how do i have the sender displayed with the email in the inbox?

SKuhnley

I have everything I had before except for the sender of the email. I like to know who is writing before I open an email.

I have everything I had before except for the sender of the email. I like to know who is writing before I open an email.

All Replies (2)

At the top of the list of emails in your Inbox there is a bar which has the names of the columns -- like 'date', 'correspondents' or whatever. Right-click on that bar and you get a drop-down list of the columns Thunderbird can display, tick the ones you want.

I have everything I had before

Before what?

Not exactly sure what you're talking about, may be this helps. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/display-name-message-list-and-message-pane

Modified by christ1