Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Solved

UI elements are WAY zoomed in

ley.lortie

I've tried troubleshoot mode and the problem remains, I have no idea what I did and I've spent a good hour of research and found nothing to help with my problem, I'm at the end of my witts. The problem is most visible with google docs, but it goes beyond, like these huge lines in the corner of boxes like the one I'm typing in now (see screenshots).

I've tried troubleshoot mode and the problem remains, I have no idea what I did and I've spent a good hour of research and found nothing to help with my problem, I'm at the end of my witts. The problem is most visible with google docs, but it goes beyond, like these huge lines in the corner of boxes like the one I'm typing in now (see screenshots).
Attached screenshots
Read this answer in context

Chosen Solution

I found it! I looked again through about:config which I'd done and given up on before and found that "widget.non-native-theme.win.scrollbar.use-system-size" was set to true and setting it to false solved the issue. Something must be weird in my system I suppose.

Modified by ley.lortie

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (3)

Can you try creating a new testing profile, to see if that still exhibits even using factory defaults in the browser, so it might be coming from the system?

The problem persists even with a fresh new profile, but it is unique to Firefox, if I look on another browser, like edge, everything looks normal.

Chosen Solution

I found it! I looked again through about:config which I'd done and given up on before and found that "widget.non-native-theme.win.scrollbar.use-system-size" was set to true and setting it to false solved the issue. Something must be weird in my system I suppose.

Modified by ley.lortie

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.