Can't find it in the Google app store in China?
In China, the Google Play Store and Google Play Services are blocked. What should I do?
In China, the Google Play Store and Google Play Services are blocked. What should I do?
I want to download Firefox on my pc windows 11, google will not do it
apps tell me firefox is not available something missing or innaccessible
Hi, I tried several times to install Firefox on a new PC. first time Firefox installed correctly, but as I wanted to have my profile copied, there were error message. Sci… (read more)
Hi, I tried several times to install Firefox on a new PC. first time Firefox installed correctly, but as I wanted to have my profile copied, there were error message.
Scince then, each time I have deinstalled and reinstall Firefox it does not work correctly: During installation it still tell me that I do have older Firefox version and the installer will update this. After this it keeps telling me this:
Profil nicht vorhanden ( Profile not found) Ihr Profil "Firefox" kann nicht geladen werden. Es ist möglicherweise nicht vorhanden oder ein Zugriff ist nicht möglich. (Your “Firefox” profile cannot be loaded. It may not exist, or access is not possible.)
I would love to use Firefox, but at the moment I feel helpless.
Best regards, Sandra
Firefox stalled installing now all sites crashing
My Firefox connection disappeared and now I can’t reinstall it. WTF?
I am getting a report from Firefox when I run the install that it can only run on Windows 10 or Windows 11 and since this is a brand new win 11 computer that has never ha… (read more)
I am getting a report from Firefox when I run the install that it can only run on Windows 10 or Windows 11 and since this is a brand new win 11 computer that has never had any other OS on it, I do not understand the report.
What can I do. Chrome and Edge had no problem loading. I plan to install Brave next.
Firefox is my primary browser.
Gordon Jacobson
i can not reinstall firefox browers please advise .
[Email address]
I purchased Firefox VPN back in Feb 2026 paid for 1 year subscription and it won't install on my Win 7 laptop
When trying to install the latest release of Firefox, the system does not recognize my Win 11. Any suggestions on how to make it to recognize win11?
I have tried to follow all the steps, I am just not sure if I have successfully done the download
I have an Amazon Fire HD (12th gen) and want to use Global Privacy Control. Firefox appeared to be the best option, and I like using Firefox. I'm instructed to install u… (read more)
I have an Amazon Fire HD (12th gen) and want to use Global Privacy Control. Firefox appeared to be the best option, and I like using Firefox.
I'm instructed to install using Google Play. Went through various error messages on Google (eg, no linked Google account). But I do have a Google account linked to my Fire, through a gmail account.
Finally, Google informed me I cannot download from Google Play to a Fire Device. (I had already allowed Silk to install unknown apps, in Settings.)
The Amazon app store doesn't have Firefox.
What can I do, ideally to install Firefox, but minimally, to use Global Privacy Control on my Fire?
Many thanks.
Can’t install
I am receiving a message stating that my windows 11 is not compatible with the version of Firefox that you gave me.
I Can't download firefox . Can you help me?
I have been a long time user of FF and have been puzzled by it's recent failure (to both start, and subsequently re-install) For the last 18 months I have been running Wi… (read more)
I have been a long time user of FF and have been puzzled by it's recent failure (to both start, and subsequently re-install) For the last 18 months I have been running Win 12 without problems. That is until last week, when I can only assume the Tuesday udates ( MS) has created havoc. I would appreciate any assistance as I am not fond of MS Edge, or Google Chrome. Dave Hickman.
I've used Firefox for year but this morning it would not open. so after trying everything else I uninstalled it and tried to re install but the new installation will not… (read more)
I've used Firefox for year but this morning it would not open. so after trying everything else I uninstalled it and tried to re install but the new installation will not open
i have payed ma donation for Firexfox and reached to upload a Window 10 version but was unable to install it because it was a 64 bit and my pc is 32 bit. May i be refund … (read more)
i have payed ma donation for Firexfox and reached to upload a Window 10 version but was unable to install it because it was a 64 bit and my pc is 32 bit.
May i be refund or can you send me the 32 bit version ?
Cordially.
Jean-Paul Rosselli [edited email from public support forum]
I have Firefox Installer and Firefox Setup 143.0.1 in Download But unable to get the Program. Windows 10 on Toshiba Desktop Satelllite
On my Lenovo Tab 11 Android tablet Android version 11. I was having problems with Firefox stalling and freezing up when opening a single web page (any web page) I uninsta… (read more)
On my Lenovo Tab 11 Android tablet Android version 11. I was having problems with Firefox stalling and freezing up when opening a single web page (any web page) I uninstalled Firefox and went to the Playstore to reinstall. Android Playstore on Tab 11 no longer lists any Mozilla web browser as available? So I used another tablet with FFox and emailed playstore link. On Tab 11 Playstore will not let me install it on Lenovo Tab 11. Is there an incompatibility or is Android blocking Firefox?