The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now? Das anhängen von Dateien in der aktuellen Thunderbird-Version funktioniert nic… (read more)
Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now?
Das anhängen von Dateien in der aktuellen Thunderbird-Version funktioniert nicht mehr, und nun?
Kan inte bifoga en fil, ingenting händer när jag klickar på "Bifoga fil"
When I try to attach a document to my email, neither the top or button will allow me to go to the file to evewn fine the document I want to attach.
Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the deskto… (read more)
Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the desktop pc. The other devices work correctly. What can I do? Best regards, Andreas
Ich kann seit heute Vormittag (9.10.) die Funktion "Anhänge" bei thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen, also keine Anhänge mehr hinzufügen. Wer kann mir helfen? Auch mit Str. + U… (read more)
Ich kann seit heute Vormittag (9.10.) die Funktion "Anhänge" bei thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen, also keine Anhänge mehr hinzufügen. Wer kann mir helfen? Auch mit Str. + Umschalt +A funktioniert es nicht. Vielen Dank, Gesche
Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in … (read more)
Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in Thunderbird since 3 days
Was hat sich in der Einstellung Thunderbird verändert weil ich keine Bilder und Daten mehr als Anhang versenden kann. Anhänge werden nicht angenommen. Holly Produkte… (read more)
Was hat sich in der Einstellung Thunderbird verändert weil ich keine Bilder und Daten mehr als Anhang versenden kann. Anhänge werden nicht angenommen. Holly Produkte Helmut Pilz
Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Th… (read more)
Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Thunderbird, idem. Je sèche...
Ich versuche E - Mails mit Anhängen zu verfassen. Das Anhängen funktioniert nicht mehr!
Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as… (read more)
Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as a problem before. I am running Windows 11 home version. Help!
Hello at all, I manage several email addresses through Thunderbird Version 153.4.Oesr (64-Bit). For a few days now, it has not been possible to send emails with attachme… (read more)
Hello at all, I manage several email addresses through Thunderbird Version 153.4.Oesr (64-Bit). For a few days now, it has not been possible to send emails with attachments. When I click the attachment button, nothing happens. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this. Thanks for your support :-)
Dear users, since a few days I am not able to use the mail-attachement function anymore. A click to the symbol does not open the file directory-window. The alternative, u… (read more)
Dear users,
since a few days I am not able to use the mail-attachement function anymore. A click to the symbol does not open the file directory-window. The alternative, using the keyboard combination also doesn't work.
How can I solve the problem immediately ?
Thanks, Michael
Hi, I am unable to attach files in Thunderbird. When I click the "Attach" button (or paperclip icon) in the compose window, the file selection window does not open at all… (read more)
Hi,
I am unable to attach files in Thunderbird. When I click the "Attach" button (or paperclip icon) in the compose window, the file selection window does not open at all. Nothing happens.
Environment:
OS: Windows 11 Thunderbird Version: 153.4.0
Could you please help me solve this issue?
Thank you.
In any of the 3 profiles, I cannot attach a file to an email. The pop up file explorer does not open when selecting "Attach" nor when pressing Ctrl-Shift-A
Running Windows 10 and Thunderbird 153.4 and cant attach a file using CTRL+SHIFT+A or the Attach Button
Suddenly I cannot attach files to outgoing emails. The "ATTACH" button does nothing.
when writing an email and clicking on attachment nothing happens what is wrong please
when composing outbound email message ATTACH key is at top right hand corner of screen. If attachment is required and ATTCH key is clicked choice of File(s) or Webpage sh… (read more)
when composing outbound email message ATTACH key is at top right hand corner of screen. If attachment is required and ATTCH key is clicked choice of File(s) or Webpage shows. If File(s) option is clicked Home -File Explorer comes up from which required file can be selected. This function has recently ceased to work. How can I reactivate the ATTACH function? Please assist, thank you, Chris
Bonjour, Sitot la version 150.0.1 installée automatiquement, je ne peux plus ajouter de pièces jointes. Merci de debugger Cordialement** Brigitte Moulin … (read more)
Bonjour, Sitot la version 150.0.1 installée automatiquement, je ne peux plus ajouter de pièces jointes. Merci de debugger
Cordialement**
Brigitte Moulin