How can I change my language settings? It's in french and I want it in english, i change it from the options.
I changed it to english from french but still its all in french. tried to restart my pc and still nothing.
PS: when i watch a video and i go to fullscreen, the image freezes and the audio goes 5-10 seconds back till it reaches the image and then it goes normaly. It doesn't do that in other browsers.
Additional System Details
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Pando Web Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
not sure if you are trying to change the language of the contents:
- open the settings;
- go to Content -> Languages;
- click Choose...;
- add your language of choice and assign desired order of importance (if more than 1 listed).
or the GUI:
- Uninstall the current Firefox version (do not remove your personal data);
- Download and Install the new Firefox version in the required lang: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
If the Firefox user interface (menu bar) is in the wrong language or if you want to change the current language then you can find the full version of the current Firefox 26.0 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
You can check for problems with current Flash plugin versions and try these:
- disable a possible RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension for Firefox and update the RealPlayer if installed
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin