Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I can't install version 1.1.1 in my ZTE Open (Movistar).

rzapmin

I've read that Version 1.1.1 is available to update. It includes the option to import contacts from gmail and other mail accounts. When I check my OS version, it appears 1.0.0 and the message I receive is "Last update".

How can I update?

Thanks in advance

I've read that Version 1.1.1 is available to update. It includes the option to import contacts from gmail and other mail accounts. When I check my OS version, it appears 1.0.0 and the message I receive is "Last update". How can I update? Thanks in advance

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

The update has been given to ZTE and other Manufacturers and the cell carriers for them to certify it and release. There is no estimated time it will be available though, so just keep a look out for the update coming to your phone soon.

Why won't mozilla just release it's own compiled version of the stable code?