The problem "connected to shpr.co..." in firefox on evry page loading
I got a problem with my Firefox browser about last 3 weeks. When i want to browse website after loading website Firefox shows: "Connected to shpr.co..." and it takes several minutes on every page that we loaded.
Firefox is my favorite browser and i don't want change my browser. I don't face same problem with other browser (Opera, IE, Safari, Chrome).
My Firefox's version is: 20.0
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Check your Firefox extensions and try to disable them to see if this may be the cause of your problem... It worked for some other people: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2080793.
I do not have the extension that you reply.
I disabled other plugins to.
Please help to solve .
I had the same problem, to fix it I removed the extension named: Browse2SaVe 3.8 - I suggest that even if you don't have this extension installed, look for some other of similar name or suspicious enough that could have been installed lately. Hope this helps.