Where can I find instructions for the "print edit" add on (after download & installation) ?
I've downloaded & installed the "print edit" add-on successfully, now I need instructions on how to use it. Is there a type of manual or other support option for this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2067
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
A good place to start is the extension's page on the Add-ons site:
Unlike many others, the author has posted pretty detailed instructions and lots of screen shots. This isn't the best format for absorbing the information because the text and images aren't integrated, but hopefully with a little flipping back and forth you can get a solid start.