phishing data filled in click send warning msg from firefox is data compromised
Phishing email when clicked gave a page where data was filled in, clicking next, gave "forged web site" warning msg. Did the data get to the bad guys?
Retrying and link on the email now only gets forged web site screen
url from blocked message is: public1.landforsaleinmarvin.c....
What is your question then?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
It is possible that you data was sent to the wrong places. You can read more here: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/phishing-protection/ and you can also report it: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/
I've read the link provided, did not address the queston
What is your question then?
Modified by Andrew
Reading the posts you supplied did answer the question. Was the data sent to the phishers?
Response to phishers: fill form > click next > then mozilla blocked Question: Was I just blocke from further proceeding to the bad web site warned?
Did the data from form reach the bad guys, or was it stopped when the warning came up
It's hard to tell whether or not your data was sent to them. I would just suggesting being careful and also getting add-ons that help you surf safer - get addons from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/