How do I know if Firefox is still installed?
Had firefox installed and today while trying to turn off computer it reacted differently. Kept turning on and off. Earlier was on MSN and jumped to another page and started showing alot of info on showtimes on MSN. Wondered if my firewall was still on.
Additional System Details
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Npdsplay dll
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Please go to www.getfirefox.com and download and install the latest version of Firefox. You should be all good to go after that :)