I get error “Remote XUL This page uses an unsupported technology that is no longer available by default in Firefox.” when I access email. How do I fix?
When version 17 was installed, a message briefly displayed that stated that 3 features would not be available, but I was not quick enough to note what they were. It was after that point that I started to get the “Remote XUL” error when I tried to access my email host via Firefox. I contacted my email host tech support (PureHost.com) and they were able to access my email without any problems. The tech used MS IE. I was also able to access my email with IE, but I prefer Firefox and have been using FF since vers. 2. What is “Remote XUL”, and what can I download to fix this problem without having to locate and install version 16 ?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
- Remote XUL Manager: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/remote-xul-manager/