Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Will firefox for mobile run all my apps already installed?

sheila859jc

Will Firefox for mobile run all my apps already installed? I would like to install Firefox on both my phone and on my tablet. They are both listed as being compatible with Firefox. However I don't want to lose use of the android apps I have paid for...

Will Firefox for mobile run all my apps already installed? I would like to install Firefox on both my phone and on my tablet. They are both listed as being compatible with Firefox. However I don't want to lose use of the android apps I have paid for...

All Replies (3)

Chosen Solution

Firefox run separately it won't affect other android apps.

Thank you, I will install Firefox on my phone & tablet computer.

Yes Thank you. I will also use firefox..  :-)

//Martin Johansen

Time Book