when I enter login information (for a website) and then press log on for application nothing works (but it works in explorere
I have an application at www.veretekk.com
I used to be able to logon with my username and password in firefox (used it daily for ages)
However now when I enter the username and password and click log in. It just sits there and does not sign on (this is a diasaster for me since my job depends on this access)
The reason I am looking for firefox support is that if I load up internet explorer I can sign on and it works fine ??
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
try to clear cookies and cache from Tools > Clear Recent History > Time range to clear select Everything > click on Details and check Cookies and Cache > Clear Now .
also be sure you have check mark in Accept cookies from sites[ v ] and to Accept third party cookies [ v ], see : How do I change Cookie settings?
If the above does not solve the issue, try to delete the cookies.sqlite file and any cookies.sqlite-journal files in profile folder(in case cookies are corrupted), see how to do that : Remove corrupt cookies file