Using FireFTP, how do I create a new folder on Web site ?
I have used many FTP programs but new user to FireFTP.
FireFTP works pretty good but how do I: (1) Upload a new sub folder and files from my computer to my Web site ? and/or (2) How do I create a new folder on my Web site that I can add files to ?
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.525
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Google Update
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
I can upload files fine BUT I can not seem to add a sub folder and its files OR I can not create a sub folder on my Web site (1&1.com).
I did complete the task with FTP FileZilla so I know it is not a 1&1 problem.
I needed another FTP program because FileZilla does not work well with Windows8 PRO (FileZilla times out after uploading 8MB or so).