Previous session, closed tabs, closed windows (OFF)
v12.0b2 (20120321033733) The Session Manager addon can't save (save button allways off), and these menu options history allways off too: -restore previous session -recently closed tabs -recently closed windows Please fix ASAP Please fix ASAP!
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Version 188.8.131.5265
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.15
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.
To see all History and Cookie settings, choose:
- Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Deselect: [ ] "Always use private browsing mode"
Thanks Cor-El for your answer, but the mi FF allways remember history. So the issue still there.
Thank you cor-el but the issue still there.
I installed v12beta3, and the issue still there. So, I need to return to v11: instructions?
You can simply go into your Control program, and then Programs and Features, then uninstall Firefox Beta (don't remove any personal data). then go to getfirefox.com and download firefox 11!
Thanks Tylerdowner. So tell about the installed addons: they will be removed and I need to re-install them?
So long as when you uninstall Firefox beta you make sure that you don't instruct it to remove your personal data and customizations, you will be fine.
To make sure, Backing up your information can help you do a backup so it won't get damaged or accidentally deleted.
Thanks Tylerdowner, again and again and...!! All run perfect!