I'd like to know how to make Google.com the default webpage for when I open a new tab
Because by default it is presently set to open at some generic search engine with no name. I've looked under Tools-Options and found how to set the default webpage for when I launch Firefox but I can't set the webpage for when I open a new tab.
Any help would be really appreciated... Carl
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
You can use 1 of these add-ons
with NewTabUrl you have more options
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.