Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How do I find my favorites fire?

jerjo1959

How do I get yahoo to be my home page?

How do I get yahoo to be my home page?

All Replies (3)

The question is simple, who can't I get an answer?

Your help desk is worthless, what good is it.

Jerjo1959,

While dismissing your poor attitude and impatience, you can set your homepage by:

  1. Opening settings (pan to the left to reveal the right sidebar, tap the cogwheel icon)
  2. Tap the 'Firefox State' button for the Start Page category, and select 'Use Current Page' (assuming you're at yahoo.com)

Modified by AaronMT