When will you optimize Firefox for Mac OSX Lion?
Mac OSX Lion has hit the Mac App Store. It has several new features for Safari. The features are very cool, and I am hoping that Mozilla is planning on implementing similar features with Firefox. The main ones that I'm looking for is a better full screen mode and disappearing scroll bars.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
July 20 2011
- Version 188.8.131.5268
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Used for supporting web links for Hulu Desktop.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
No answers, but Mozilla is aware of the new release of Lion, and hopefully are working on solving some of the known issues. There are some rather formal technical discussions and reports, as mentioned in this contributors thread: /forums/contributors/707160
However please do not comment in any of the bugs listed in Bug#636455 as Bugzilla is not to be treated like a forum or like a comment section in a blog