This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I have followed all instructions but still unable to sync computer and DROID X cell phone
I have a DROID X running Android version 2.3.3. I have installed Firefox Mobile from the Android Market.
My computer is running Firefox 5.0
- set up a sync account;
- acquired a sync key;
- on my cell phone I have gone to Preferences
- under "sync" I have enabled sync;
- clicked on the "connect" button
- gotten the 3 boxes containing 4 letters each
- entered those into boxes on my computer where requested
Once I complete all those steps, the little whirly connecting symbol comes up and then it says: Please Try Again I have repeated this procedure several times with no success.
I have tried to manually enter the information on my phone by clicking the "I don't have my computer nearby" link and then entered all of my information.
The screen on the phone just goes back to the Preferences screen with the button to "connect" available, showing I am not connected.
Please help? Thank you!!!!