i can not install userscripts
i can't create another profile through either terminal either.
i get this error
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIAlertsService.showAlertNotification]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: resource://greasemonkey/GM_notification.js :: GM_notification :: line 22" data: no]
& i get this error "dyld: unknown required load command 0x80000022 Trace/BPT trap" in terminal when i try to create a new profile
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
1) It would help to know your Greasemonkey version. Do you have Growl (the notification utility) installed? I didn't find a definitive answer, but it seems that not having it installed or having it installed, but not running may cause the error you report, at least with some versions of GM: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XPCOM_Interface_Reference/nsIAlertsService https://github.com/greasemonkey/greasemonkey/issues/1264
2) The dyld error is a known issue with Firefox 4 on Leopard. See http://asqueella.blogspot.com/2010/12/dyld-unknown-required-load-command.html for the workaround.
Modified by nickolay