save and quit option has disappeared so how do I get it back?
I downloaded the latest version of firefox and now the save and quit feature is gone. How do I get it back?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Version 0.8.6d, copyright 1996-2007 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
Which Firefox version are you using and what is your Operating System ?
Using the "Show my windows and tabs from last time" setting is usually a more reliable way to restore session data.
- Firefox/Tools > Options > General > Startup: "When Firefox Starts": "Show my windows and tabs from last time"
It's working now, wonder what happened to that option from Mozilla people, why wouldn't they give that option??
Hi, There's a bug in this approach.
Steps you mentioned works for me only if I have opened single firefox window (with multiple tags). If more than 1 window is opened and multiple tabs are open in them, it's not showing "Save and Quit" option. I have to close all windows except 1 to get that option back.
Thanks in advance!
regards, Prakash Yaji