I am trying to access ticketmaster.com get 403 forbidden error
I am trying to access Ticketmaster.com I am getting back 403 Forbidden to access site on this server. How do I fix it.
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 071303000006
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.5
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I'm having the same problem. My wife ordered tickets and all was fine until she tried to confirm it.
All other web sites I go to seem to work fine. Is it on my end or Ticketmaster's?
Ticketmaster is blocking your IP address as part of their efforts to prevent scalpers from buying tickets and reselling them. Their efforts have gone overboard and many regular people who want to buy tickets are being blocked. They seem to be blocking wide ranging blocks of IP addresses from ISPs like Verizon. Try calling Ticketmaster support at 800-653-8000.