I can't log onto barclays ibank anymore
When i try to log on it takes me to step 1 of 2 and i can not get any further. I have used other peoples pc's and there isn't a problem. This only seems to have occurred on mine since i have downloaded firefox 4.0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b11
I also am unable to log in to barclays ibank. I have had this problem since early Feb 2011. It accepts the surname and membership No. and then hangs, or sometimes goes to the login page and accepts the 4 digits of a card No. and the pin sentry code and gets to the initial page with the obligatory sales pitch, but then hangs trying to get to the "At A Glance" page. I have emailed Barclays who insist that nothing has changed on their website and that many Firefox users are having no problem. I have just reinstalled Firefox (I am using 3.6.13) and it is still the same. Not sure what to do next.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
Thank you cor-el - it worked!! :-)