I can't use my Mac's pinch-zoom function in Firefox 4, so I can't enlarge the text & images of websites.
I just downloaded Firefox's 4 Beta browser for my new Macbook Pro. When I try to use the pinch and zoom function of my keypad, it has no effect in Firefox 4.
I would like to be able to use this function with Firefox. Is is just not compatible with the new version 4 beta? How else can you zoom in and enlarge a web page's text & images in firefox 4?
I have already checked my keypad settings and the pinch-zoom function is turned on and works correctly on my desktop, in safari and other programs on my Mac.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
This always occured
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0b9) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b9
Thank you jesnft for being more clear that in the VALUES section you only put the cmd_* portion there instead of the entire browser.* etc. string.
I couldn't get it to work until I found your answer. Thanks very much!
Modified by Nytshaed