how do I get it to automatically fill in my name/address/email/etc. when filling out forms?
Is there a setting that makes the computer automatically fill in my name, address, email address, etc. when I'm filling out forms, like in other browsers I've used?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I started using firefox
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Scorch Plugin for viewing Sibelius(tm) music scores http://www.sibelius.com
- Netscape plugin that plays Rhapsody content
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10
on other servers or whatever they're called, I just put in the first letter of my name and the rest gets filled in automatically.
You can do that with the Autofill Forms add-on.