My right click is not working.
I can't do like right-click on picture and "Save As.." or when I spell something wrong I can't right-click on that word and correct it. Is this common problem or what?
Additional System Details
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 d161
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7
Do you have a dictionary installed and selected?
You can see which dictionary is selected if you right-click in a text area and open the Languages submenu.
You can open the "Add Dictionaries" link to install a dictionary if you do not have one.
Also make sure that [X] "Check Spelling" in the right-click context menu has a tick.
- How do I use the Firefox spell checker?
You can look here for dictionaries:
I think that u didn't understand me :/ I gave that dictionary problem like example. I cant open that right-click content menu anywhere. When I search for some pictures I cant save them with "right-click>Save As..." because that right-click content menu is not showing I need to drag and drop picture on desktop. Did you understand my problem now?
I solved the problem \o/ It was not working cause of this add-on "Snap Links Plus 1.0.8" Thanks for replays.