Why won't Coupon Printer for Mac print after installation?
iMac G5 OSX 10.4.11
Coupon Printer for Mac installs (apparently) but when trying to print a coupon on a website, nothing happens. It is not delivered to the p;rinter.
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
When Coupon Printer for Mac was installed a month ago 10/10
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 169
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- The DjVu plug-in allows you to view DjVu files. For more information, visit the LizardTech web site.
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
Coupon Printer for Mac downloads and opens up for installation.
I agreeto terms.
I'm asked for the admin password and supply it.
The program appears to install. (It's properly located on the drive)
When I call for a coupon print, absolutely nothing happens.
The printer window shows no items in the queue.
Does Firefox print webpages?
Yes, Firefox prints webpages, receipts, and graphic coupons directly from manufacturers sites. It's just the sites requiring Coupon Printer which will not print or even call the printer to print.
Since Firefox successfully prints from other sources, your problem is most likely with that Coupon Printer program .There's no plugins listed for that Coupon Printer in the Installed Plug-ins listing in your first posting. I can only guess that coupon printer program isn't installing completely. Or it may not be compatible with current versions of Firefox. See if you can get help from the place you got that application.
That said, I don't have access to a Mac PC to help you, but I have installed a NewsCorp origin Coupon Printer (I think News Corp has a piece of the major coupon websites) on a WinXP PC - the two plugins appear installed, but I couldn't get it to print any coupons the few times I tried it,