With the lastest updates to foxfire, so It does not run slow or crash, why do I still have foxfire run from normal to slow, then freeze up and have either to reboot or click Ctrl w and to clear everything and re click foxfire to reload.
Foxfire browser runs normal for a couple of days, then starts freezing up, where I cannot scroll with mouse or click in especially on facebook and fabulis.com. I have to either Reboot somputer or push ctrlw to clear the screen to desktop, then refresh desktop page and then click firefox icon to get back to where I was and continue on.
It starts getting slow when it starts redirecting my web sitesRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
A few times a week
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- MSN® Toolbar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
It starts getting slow when it starts redirecting my web sites