Unable to determine release level
As there is no 'About' panel in Firefox 4, I am unable to tell the current release level. How can I do this?
I cannot provide Troubleshooting Information, the Help option under the Firefox button takes me directly to: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+Help?style_mode=inproduct
Click on the Firefox button, then on the small arrow to the right of the Help entry, you can then select About Firefox.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b5) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b5
Click on the Firefox button, then on the small arrow to the right of the Help entry, you can then select About Firefox.
Thanks - I guess I was expecting a click anywhere on the Help line to show the sub-menu.
Most menu items with sub menus on the Firefox button have a separate sub menu button (the little arrow). That is to allow clicking on the main entry to access to what is likely to be the most used item directly from the main menu, without having to open the sub menu.