IDM is not working for firefox 4.0 b4
when i want to download somethings from firefox IDM is not working to downloading on firefox 4b4
Guys, I found this to be a better solution because I don't like the new versions of IDM.Read this answer in context 23
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b4) Gecko/20100818 Firefox/4.0b4
The FlashGot add-on can be used to integrate third party download managers, including IDM, with Firefox 4 beta.
idm does not work because older versions are not compatible with firefox 4,just got to firefox on left top corner,click addons,click extensions.remove the idm cc module.now go to http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/support/firefox_integration.html , do not care reading the page ,just click the install button present at the bottom of the page and restart your browser.
Many Many Thanks Bro
Guys, I found this to be a better solution because I don't like the new versions of IDM.
@mhaqs thx my friend 4 help its a great help and you too great ^^
@mhaqs thanks bro. your'e d' expert.. ^_^
Modified by Jhay-are
@yashwanth Thanks man!
Awesome bro! thanks..
Thanks a lot for the solution!! Works perfectly!
Thanks man .. you are a life saver :)
Use X THUNDER add on . It solves the problem
When i click on download button nothing's happening .. help plzz.........