How do I make an adjusted "page zoom" my default image and text size?
I use a Netbook, which has a small screen, so I typically "zoom in" to enlarge the appearance of text and images. Is there a way to lock in a desired zoom level so that I don't have to adjust every new tab or window that I open?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You might try the No squint add-on... http://bit.ly/bC6b9V
Thanks, I downloaded it and it works great!