is there a way that I can make my browsing history secure?? Like so no one else who uses my computer can erase it. Or is there a way that I can have it copy to a folder, automatically?
I would like to make it so that my browsing history cannot be cleared or is saved to another folder automatically. I would like to make it so that you have to have a password to clear the history.
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 GTBDFff GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
To save it automatically when you close Firefox you could use the Bookmark Backup add-on. That add-on can be used to save bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, preference files and other user profile data automatically. It saves 7 copies of your user data to a location chosen by you, one for each day of the week.