How do I change the automatic download options when I am downloading from email or a website?
I was uploading (or downloading, I'm not sure) a music file that was sent to me by email, and the gray box that automatically asks me if I want to download came up, and I accidentally clicked the wrong thing instead of just hitting okay. (there are two options to click - click the little bubble, and I have mine always on the first option) I don't remember what the option was, but now it asks me where to save it and when I hit iTunes, it doesn't go to my iTunes. How do I get the original "would you like to save this file" or "download now" box back?
Just once or twice
== I accidentally clicked the wrong option while downloading
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.3
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 18.104.22.16898
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
"File handling in Firefox 3 and SeaMonkey 2" and "Reset Download Actions": http://kb.mozillazine.org/File_types_and_download_actions