Mozilla Firefox "unable to connect"?
Mozilla Firefox "unable to connect"? Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at en-us.start3.mozilla.com
- The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
- If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
- If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
That is what I get right when I open up to Mozilla. I tried clicking "Try Again"
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- npmnqmp 071800999999
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Is it just your home page that is having that problem? Or is it all pages on Firefox?
If it is on all pages, This can be caused by a firewall blocking internet access to Firefox. See Configure firewalls so that Firefox can access the Internet. That link has a list of popular firewalls and how to configure them to work with Firefox.
Does Internet Explorer not work? If so, see Firefox and other browsers can't load websites
well im trying to download a mcafee virus protection program and when i click download it guives me that message
what the hell.... Can not use this browser!!!!