I need to install Firefox on Windows XP Pro that cannot connect to Internet until after Firefox installs. Need a stand-alone install program that does not require an internet connection.
I cannot install Firefox on a Win XP Pro computer. Proxy server will not allow Internet access until Firefox is running. Microsoft Internet Explorer cannot go through the Proxy (too complicated to put details here). I need a binary install cor XP Pro that can completely install Firefox without an Internet Connection.
Not sure how often
== "Not sure how often" is N/A. Can't install Firefox. Proxy will not allow Internet access until after Firefox installed. MSIE does not work with Proxy Server.
Additional System Details
- -This plugin allows the user to quickly add people from the BluePages website to their Lotus Notes address book.
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- WebSphere Client Java Plug-in
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100701 (CK-IBM) Firefox/3.5.11 FBSMTWB
Get thumb drive ...go to computer with internet access.... download to thumb drive..... take thumb drive to computer needing Firefox.... install