How do I get rid of google-analytics when I open a website?
I am having a problem with opening websites. The website will open and then it closes and in the bottom corner it says "google-analytics" and the green bar only goes to half way and then just sits there. Why? How do I get rid of the google-analytics. It slows everything down.
A few times a week
== About two weeks ago.
Additional System Details
- -Oberon MyGames Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Google analytics is a service used by some sites to detect how many users the site has. It should be a problem for the user, so you may be having a problem with some extension or plugin that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?
HELP, I want to disable google-analytics. I was on vacation and now upon return, almost everything hangs up on google-analytics. I want to disable completely.
Google Analytics happens in firefox but internet exployer
for me it happens in firefox but not in internet exployer
I have found a program recommended by cnet: noscript.net allows you to control script programs. Check it out.
I have the same irritation. It does not always stop the page loading, but it always makes a significant delay occur.
I have the same problem with build 3.6.8 on 4 pc's and a mac book....also random redirection often to a lycos page....may not be related but has also started concurrent with the autoupdate to 3.6.8
thanks Doris noscript.net worked great
mine is similar it will load the page fully and right when its done (same second) it will go blank and say Google analytic in the bottom bar. im using 3.6.8 any solutions?