Why can't I play "Big Ol' Fish" video at http://www.kcrg.com/sports/fish
When I go to http://www.kcrg.com/sports/fish and try to play the video of the weekly feature "Big Ol' Fish" the video won't load. Why does the place where the video should load keep flashing and the animation looks like the video is loading, but nothing else ever happens? Is this video set up to load only with Internet Explorer, or do I need another plug-in? Which one? I have many of them and haven't had trouble playing any other videos. I don't understand these things, so I need a simple explanation. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- -Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 220.127.116.11
- npmnqmp 071303000006
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
That video is preceded by an advertisement, so make sure that you do not have an extension or software that blocks such content.