Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

We need One-way synchronization functions

Winhell

We often encounter this situation: both at home and at work, I don't want the Firefox password and browsing history on my home computer to be synchronized to the Firefox on my work computer. After all, there are many private passwords and browsing histories involved at home. However, the passwords and browsing histories related to work can be synchronized to my home computer, so that we can continue to view the records from work at home However, I haven't found this function anywhere in Firefox

We often encounter this situation: both at home and at work, I don't want the Firefox password and browsing history on my home computer to be synchronized to the Firefox on my work computer. After all, there are many private passwords and browsing histories involved at home. However, the passwords and browsing histories related to work can be synchronized to my home computer, so that we can continue to view the records from work at home However, I haven't found this function anywhere in Firefox

All Replies (1)

Now, if I want to solve this problem, I have to use two accounts to distinguish different places, but this also brings many problems

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.