Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

​I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?

Neon Yuuki

I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?

I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?

All Replies (1)

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.