Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

videodownloader

Joe L

Why am I not getting a download button when I want to start a download, I am using a Samsung j3 Andtiod device, I have the extensions button can't download any videos?

Why am I not getting a download button when I want to start a download, I am using a Samsung j3 Andtiod device, I have the extensions button can't download any videos?

All Replies (1)

Hi Joe,

unfortunately, extension is outside of our control since it's a third-party software. You may want to reach out to the extension developer to get help with the extension.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.