Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Where is Smart Window? I have Firefox 156.0.1.

JAnderson

Where is Smart Window? I'm finding instructions on Mozilla starting with version 150 and now nothing? Is it deprecated now that Mozilla has aligned with the big AI conglomerate? How do I fix this?

Where is Smart Window? I'm finding instructions on Mozilla starting with version 150 and now nothing? Is it deprecated now that Mozilla has aligned with the big AI conglomerate? How do I fix this?
Attached screenshots

All Replies (2)

Modified by Agent virtuel

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1606124

Get started with Smart Window https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/smart-window How is the built-in assistant different than the AI chatbot in the sidebar?

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.