Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Trade-in in phone

fogish

I will be trading in my phone and I wanted to continue to access the sync history. How do I get a copy of my history to transfer to my new phone? I will no longer have access to the info once my trade-in is disconnected from my account. Thanks

I will be trading in my phone and I wanted to continue to access the sync history. How do I get a copy of my history to transfer to my new phone? I will no longer have access to the info once my trade-in is disconnected from my account. Thanks

All Replies (1)

Hi

Just to confirm, do you still have access to your old device?